A LMS (Learning Management System) helps in the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of education courses or training programs. Its a very important piece of the total online training picture. However, if your LMS falls short in features both you and your client can end up paying.
Therefore the best LMS services need to include the following capabilities to be effective.
- host a centralized library of elearning courses
- seamlessly and rapidly deliver learning content
- personalize content and enable knowledge reuse
- permit the consolidation of training initiatives on a scalable web-based platform
- support portability and standards
- use self-service and self-guided services
- provide easy administration
The next question becomes how would the right one support your training needs? What are the functions and features that allow LMS services to perform most efficiently and effectively?
The following survey is a buffet table view of what those features might be. By filling it out youll be able to assess your needs as you pursue the appropriate training services.
Its very easy: Categorize the following features list by order of importance to your organization with 1 being most important and 3 being the least important. All responses are public and anonymous. Once youve filled out the answers youll have a chance to see how your responses stacked up against everyone else.
The survey is roughly 30 questions and will take you about five minutes to complete.