Here are the 10 commitments for a motivating leader:
- Create something new, everyday.
- Show brilliance to others.
- Understand that your calling is more than just a paycheck
- Make a commitment to growth and change.
- Stay healthy in your choices, discipline and methods.
- Know the value of your productivity and individuality.
- Search for ideas in all areas of life around you.
- Be proactive towards securing good personal health.
- Be generous and let credit be given even if it’s not reciprocated.
- 10. Develop vibrant and committed relationships with others.
Do you have any to add? Let us know in the comments.